Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some of the gifts we have gotten and the nursery!

This adorable outfit is one that Kailee (Jeremy's Sis) bought for Molly. It is so cute, I love it.


This is the gown that we will take Molly home in. Jeremy's Mom let me pick it out this weekend. It is very glamorous!


It's always nice having one of the special Aunt's that like to spoil you rotten. This is what I got from my Uncle Glenn, Aunt Marla, Whitney, Jared, Travis, Cassie and Connor!!!! I Love it. Juicy Couture is a fav of mine and Molly will look so cute riding around in it! This is the Nursery, Thanks to my wonderful father who has put the whole Nursery together! Its great having a dad that can do everything. He is my very own Macgyver and I don't know what I would do without him.












I will post some more pictures there are just too many cute things to show!










1 comment:

  1. oh to have a little girl.....it looks good, hang in there you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete