Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 Months















So, I am not very good at this whole blog thing, but I will kepp trying. Molly B is 5 months and I am at a loss for words. My life is more fullfilling everyday because of her. I love every waking minute with her and when I say waking that means at 3 am, 5 am, and 7am, which just happens to being her eating schedule right not. Molly has decided to stop sleeping. She does not nap during the day except for maybe 30 minutes. I am trying so hard to get her on a schedule but she seems to have a mind of her own. Here is what Molly has been up to:

Rolls over
Laughs
Babbles alot
Still loves her bath
Still nursing but eats some rice cereal
Loves going for walks
Responds to Jeremy on the phone
Absolutly loves her puppies
Sitting up with little support
Wearing 6 to 9 months clothes
Size 3 diaper
Likes to do tricks
I am sure I have forgotten something but there you go.










1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I love the pics, Molly is just sooooo precious! I love her eyes and lips :) So beautiful! I'm a little blog obsessed, so I will be adding yours to my list!

    also, Levi went through a very similar sleep thing when he was her age. He didn't start sleeping through the night until about 2 weeks ago (he's 8 months) he was still getting up at least once usually between 3 and 5am before that for about 2 months and about 2-3 times a night from 3-6 months and all the time before that. I know how you feel...it is frustrating and tiring! He decided he didn't want to nap at about that age too and i think it was because he was learning to sit up and crawl...so that might be Molly's thing too :) BUT...the good news is that now he sleeps ALL night and takes 2 naps a day that last at least 1 hour. So...it should get better! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete