Thursday, April 29, 2010

Holding back the tears..

Molly turned 6 months old yesterday and I thought that I would wait and write this post today because I didn't want to sit here and cry. Well, guess what I'm crying. As I sat here and nursed her to sleep tonight I close my eyes and see the most beautiful gift I have ever been given. I see the sweetest and most adorable baby girl that I just can't get enough of. I go to sleep dreaming of her and wake up and all my dreams have come true. She is more than I could of ever imagined and I see the Glory of are Father in her. She is my Molly B and I will lover with everything I am. What a wonderful God we have to give us such precious gifts!

2 comments:

  1. isn't being a mom amazing! god is wonderful and great :) love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, you made me tear up too! i know just how you feel :)

    ReplyDelete