Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 Wonderful Years!!!

I can truly say that I did not know if we would ever make it this far. If you have not heard the story of how Jeremy and I have met well, here you go: Jeremy and I met our freshman year at Oklahoma Christian, We actually met before school had even started. It was the end of orientation and Earn Your Wings was about to start. The orientation group went to see a baseball game. My roommate Amanda Arnold (Lytton) and I decided to go. We were sitting with some new friends when I saw Jamie Graham and wanted to go say hi. There was no room to sit down and I was in a short skirt ( i know imagine that me in a short skirt). This lovely young man decided to offer me his seat, so of course I accepted. I remember thinking wow, not only is he chivalrous but hes kind of hott. Well, that young man just happened to be Jeremy Stevens and boy I did not know what I was getting into. We talked for a while and later that night when I got back to my dorm room there was a note on a small piece of paper that have Jeremy's name and his cell 919-3038 (I will never forget his number from then). I was so excited and could not believe I had only been at school for about an hour and already met a prospective husband.....just kidding I didn't think that well, maybe.

The next four years were filled with some amazing dates to Whataburger, drives around Edmond and even some fun moments by the pond (so long white mini skirt). There were also many tears that were shed and weight that was lost, but I can honestly say that is was all worth it. I love our relationship and everything it took to get where we are today. Almost seven years ago Jeremy swept me away at a ball game and three years ago he swept me away again by making me his wife. I love you and thank God every day for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment