Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blog....Why Not!

OK, so I have been meaning to blog for a long time but just have not found the energy too. I guess to start my blog I will give an update about the amazing things that have happened in the past year. Jeremy and I moved to Keller, TX 13 months ago and we love it here. Jeremy is working as a pharmaceutical rep for Novartis. He loves his job and continues to suceed at it. I am very pround of him. On the other hand I am still working retail at White House Black Market. The women I work with our wonderful and truely a blessing in my life. Summer 08 was quite an exciting one for us. I was lucky enough to go to South Africa ( a trip of a life time) and Jeremy and I went to Maui. Both trips were a wonderful experience for me and can not wait to go back. While I was traveling our first house was being built. We moved into my dream home in September of 08. The next few months consisted of getting to know the area and decorating the new home (I am still working on that).



The holidays were wonderful but came and went too fast. For christmas I decided to give Jeremy a romantic getaway to Branson. I know Branson is not really a world-renowned romantic hot-spot but, my wonderful redneck husband just loves Branson. Now, I could go on and on about our Branson trip but I am just going to say this, ''I will never be visiting Branson again.'' Sorry Babe!



About a week after getting back from our wonderful romantic getaway I felt a little different. I just chalked it up to being tried and the fact i consumed everything fried known to man in the redneck capital of the world. Jeremy on the other hand swore up and down that I was pregnant. Noooo way. I could not be pregnant that fast. Jeremy and I had decided to start trying but by no means did I think I would get pregnant the first month. Shows you how much I know. Jeremy seemed way to proud of himself and I on the other hand was just in shock. After the shock set in we both are extremely happy.



The first four months were hard for me especially since I was working on my feet full time. I have since gone part time at work and love it. I feel like I have a life now. I am now 19 weeks and in a week we will find out what we are having. I think its a boy, but who knows. I can not wait to find out and start shopping!!!! We are totally in that nesting phase. I am working vigorously to finish the house before we start the baby room. Jeremy bought me a new car. Its a bright red Jeep Comander. Its awesome, but it's big.



Well, that is whats going on with us.... I will post later with some amusing stories of our life and I am sure its about to get more interesting. Love Britt

3 comments:

  1. Yea!! ok, so I had no clue you were in Keller! My parents live in Azle.. next time I'm down we'll have to meet up for dinner or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!! WOO-HOO!! So if you tell me what you want I'll make you a header and send it to you, what colors, design, what you want it to say....whatever you want girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brittany,
    So it sounds like you and I are at basically the same stage in our pregnancies! I am 20 weeks today and we found out a week ago that we are having a boy! Oh, and we got pregnant the first month trying, too! Haha. You can see my blog at storkstruck.blogspot.com. I will add yours to my blogroll.
    Leah Brown

    ReplyDelete