Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Husband has multiple personalities!!!

Now, I know this sounds crazy but it is really true. Most people know Jeremy Stevens as a serious, no nonsense kind of guy. Well, being married to him for the past three years I can tell you that's not all there is to Jeremy Benjamin Stevens. About two and a half years ago Jeremy and I moved to North Carolina for his job and we decided to get a puppy. Well, I decided I wanted a puppy and started buying dog clothes and toys in advance. Jeremy doesn't like wasting money, so I knew he would eventually give in and let me have my puppy. We welcomed our Valentine baby Sadie Mae. She is a West Highland White Terrier and my pride and joy. I love her more then anything and could not imagine my life without her. When we got Sadie Mae I expected dealing with pee and poop, getting up in the middle of the night, but one thing I did not expect was my dear ol' husbands obsession with talking for our lil pooch. Jeremy has not only given Sadie a voice she now has her very own personality and like her daddy she is full of herself.
Jeremy will seriously carry on entire conversations with Sadie and me. He uses a high pitched voice and calls me maaaawwwmaaaa. The sad part is I have given in and play along. What can I say when you move half way across the country and have no friends you make your own!!! More to come from Sadie Mae.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah hilarious, i can totally see this in action :)

    just wait till you have a baby.. im sure he will do the same!

    ReplyDelete