Thursday, July 9, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Today I went for my 6 month appointment. I had to drink this nasty sugar stuff to check my glucose levels. I drank half of it then started gagging it up. I don't have the results yet but if the don't call that is good news. Molly was kicking like crazy and made it hard to find her heartbeat. We finally found it and it was normal. My blood pressure was high and this is the second time I have had high blood pressure. The doctor doesn't seem to concerned but wants me to continue and check before my next visits. I am really starting the feel the weight gain. I have only gained 9lbs but it feels like a lot. Jeremy and I are going to get the new puppy this weekend. I am definitely excited but I am nervous about all the potty training. I have a feeling I am going to have a few sleepless night before Molly gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment