Sunday, July 5, 2009

So Caught!!!

Ever since I found out we were having a girl I could not wait to start shopping. Now this is not just my favorite past time, its a true addiction. I am so good at this addiction I have an amazing way of getting other people to do it. Actually I make quite a bit of money getting other people to spend theirs....any one want to come shop at White House Black Market? No really, I love shopping but what I love even more is shopping for Molly. I totally had been getting away with it because we have bank accounts at two different banks and I never had my direct deposit changed to the new bank. Jeremy stopped looking at our old bank account and just paid everything with our new bank account. This is no good. It left all my pay check for me to use at my discretion. Now this was fine for about two months until Jeremy too a peak at the old account.....uh oh. I wasn't home so When I got home the nursery door was open and so was the closet and all the drawers to the furniture. I had hidden the precious items I had bought in different drawers thinking he would never open them. He did! I no longer have my own bank account. I was told I lost my privileges. I wont say how much money we are talking about but even I was ashamed of myself.

1 comment: