Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lots going on!

Sorry about the wait. We have just been busy with work and decorating. My parents came up this past weekend and helped me paint my house. They are just so amazing. They are always willing to help do whatever needs to be done. While my dad was painting the entry way and nursery my mom cleaned the whole house. The Nursery is a pale pink and white, its very shabby chic!!! I bought a chandelier and Jeremy surprised me with the furniture I wanted to go with the crib we had already bought. I love it. It makes this so real. Molly will be here in about 4 months!!! I am feeling her kick all the time but every time Jeremy tries to feel she stops. Sadie Mae, my first baby likes to sniff my tummy like something is going on. Jeremy also surprised me with a new addition to our family. In a week we are getting another Westie. He is a little boy, but we don't know what to name him. I know this might sound crazy but I feel it will be really good for Sadie Mae to have a friend. As soon as I figure our how to post pictures from my I Phone then I will post some pics!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment