Monday, January 11, 2010

I still love my dogs!

Sadie Mae

Cooper Keith


Everyone has told me that my dogs will not be near as important to me when I have a baby. Well, of course Molly is most important person in my life but I still love my dogs. So, I have felt like I neglected them some, so today I decided I would make them homemade dog treats. So, I am back in my doggies good graces. They love them. The recipe is incredibly easy so I will post it in case anyone would like to try it.

2 tablespoons of corn oil
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of water
1 cup of whole wheat flour
2 cups of flour
Preheat oven to 350. Combine oil, water, and peanut butter then add flour gradually. Roll dough into 1/4 in sheet and then use a cookie cutter to cut them. Bake on 350 for 20 minutes. Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment