Monday, January 11, 2010

This year......



I want to stick to my New Years Resolutions. In order to do this I am going to post what they are, everyone of them. The reason being for this is I just have never seemed to have the will power to follow through with the resolutions I make . Now, that Molly is here it is more important to me that I follow through with decisions I make no matter how small or big they might be. So here we go:
Read my Bible everyday
Pray more
Praise my husband more
Read everyday to Molly
Get Molly on a schedule
Exercise everyday
Cook more new recipes
Walk the dogs everyday
Get my teaching certificate
Start a new business (more to come on that one)!
Get back to my college size!!!
Organize my house
Send Cards on time
Be more encouraging to others
Be Joyful
Be content
With all those being said, 2009 was an amazing year. We brought are wonderful baby girl into the world. Joined a wonderful church and a great small group. New friendships have been found and old ones have been restored. Our family's are happy and for the most part healthy. Praise God for the life I have been given and pray for the wonderful life ahead.


Love and Blessings to all!
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment