Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jamaica with this bod....


I think not. My wonderful husband has just informed me that he earned a trip to Jamaica to stay at the Ritz Carlton! My first reaction was I can't leave Molly that young, I don't have enough milk saved, I am keeping baby Lauren and I don't want to be in a bathing suit. So, lots of things have to fall in place. I have to get Molly on a schedule, I have to be able to store more breast milk, and I have to loose about 20 lbs. I really want to go and have a good time but if everything doesn't fall into place I am afraid I will be stressed every minute of the vacation. So, If you are a mom and have any suggestions leaving my baby for the first time or loosing the last bit of baby weight and then some. Let me know!
Much Love
Britt

1 comment:

  1. I say take her with you, that is one stress gone and just concentrate on loosing weight! Sounds like a winner! But, if you want a baby sitter I will be free whenever you go!!!

    ReplyDelete